How it works
- Team Building - tekVatic hires top talent who can give your project a faster time to market and reduce your development costs. We connect client to top-notch software development experts with advanced skills, based in our remote dedicated development center.
- Knowledge Transfer - To deliver the best service quality, the key team members working on your project would be able to travel to your site. This allows the team to explore the project details and design a clear actionable solution plan to fit your specific needs.
- Collaboration - tekVatic’s “open collaboration” system gives our clients privileged access to a vast in-house talent pool. The system also makes it easy to fill in any expertise gaps that might result from the evolving tech stack and product requirements, while allowing you full control over the management of your product.
- Report - All hired staffs will report directly to you and follow your directives and timelines. Our dedicated developers and product managers will use whichever project management tools your company uses or we can provide access to our own tools.
- Evaluation - You will evaluate the hired staff monthly or quarterly so that we have the methods to improve continuously.
- Setup and Support - We take care of HR support and seamless communication between you and our developers. We also make sure that our tech professionals have access to everything they need to guarantee high-quality service delivery. The dedicated software development team is led by a senior project manager skilled in agile methodologies.
Our dedicated developers have extensive experience with projects across platforms and have developed a wide range of software from small-scale software solutions to high-load enterprise software.
With easy travel capability, very close daily communication, perfect internal infrastructure, polished product management approaches and English as a second language at tekVatic, it feels like we’re working next door to you! What Makes Us Stand Out