This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site, if you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.tekvatic.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or information.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- At times, we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will inform you about how we will use the information prior to your taking the survey. If you do not want to participate in the survey, you may quit from contributing to it at your own discretion.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, and the resources that you access on our site.
- We may also use your personal information in order to help serve you better, such as informing you of new service offerings, products, or alliances that could keep you informed and help you in your business.
Cookies we use and why we use them:
We use analytical cookies to learn how users engage with our site and to improve their experience through analysis of this data. These cookies allow third party web analytics services to collate and display data collected by the analytical cookies. We do not collect personal data through analytics cookies. Any data collected from our website’s users is secured as per our own and the third parties’ data protection policies.
Third party tools used for our website analytics:
- Google Analytics to identify and analyze our visitors’ behaviors and demographics.
- LinkedIn, Facebook insight tag to identify and analyze engagement with our social media content.
You can clear your cache of cookies in any browser. For further information visit aboutcookies.org and the help section/how to of relevant browser you are using. Be aware that clearing your cache of cookies may negatively impact your experience on tekVatic's and other websites you visit.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data and information is treated and stored securely on our servers.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
No Spam Policy
tekVatic Private Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, phone, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email. The use of information collected through this site shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service and information for which our clients have engaged us.
You may also update your communication preferences at any time. You can stop receiving any email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to write to us.